Get unique stock market research!
For investment professionals that utilize outside research to help make better decisions, start enjoying the member benefits from Macro SPX. Providing leading research for the SP500 from MarketModel Advisors and hedge fund manager, Mike Valletutti.
- Visual direction of Macro models Fair Value with upper and lower Ranges
- Scaling price support levels during dips, including weekly MAX BULL
- Provide weekly comparison between direction of Macro models and SP500
- Model upgrade/downgrade for Equity Asset Allocation weightings
- Daily market or model comments and interpretation of charts
- NEW FOR 2020: Intraday scalping levels, selling the rip and/or buying the dip
- Actual data points of daily model values
- Personal investment recommendations from Mike Valletutti
- Any trade or position information on the hedge fund
- No chat room, no messaging, just pictures w commentary
NOTE: Your membership is billed $125 monthly recurring, you can cancel this at any time, and cancellation from membership is immediate.
Become a Macro Futures Trading member now for only $150 per month.
What's included in your membership?
Daily Market Commentary
Combining traditional Technical Analysis (TA) charting with proprietary support and resistance levels, members are provided an enhanced view of potential SP500 price direction, downside reversal spots, and upside targets. Posts include charts, videos, and strategy after the market close and mid-day as needed. A visual view of Macro models with SPX.
Weekly Macro Outlook
At the end of each trading week, members have access to proprietary recommendations of position sizing for an overall portfolio. Asset allocation models range from Underweight, Equal, Overweight equities. Additional information includes discussion of weekly changes, a forecast of the upcoming week, and a recommended bullish or bearish bias.
Using proprietary model output, members have access to real-time buy recommendations during market selloffs. Buy-the-dip (BTD) posts are tactical long SP500 trades, attempting to market time a reversal bounce at key MAX SUPPORT levels. The goal of these trades is to enhance overall returns by adding high-probability, short-term trades to an overall portfolio.